The new IPCAM-WIC1 indoor camera is the first release in the family of Honeywell Total Connect HD video cameras that is used for indoor applications and offers up to 720p at 30 frames per second, with a wide angle view of up to two detection areas. Video capture may be triggered by motion or sound with video clips saved in the cloud with a 7-day or 30-day storage plan.
The Next Generation of Honeywell Total Connect HD cameras offers advanced hardware and software features and numerous benefits that dealers can bank on.
Save time and reduce costs
- Fast installs and remote management maximize efficiency.
- QR code and flexible mounting options with a magnetic base save on installation time, allowing technicians to install more systems in a day.
- Prevent unnecessary truck rolls with AlarmNet 360™ camera diagnostics to help solve problems remotely.
Protect accounts and reduce attrition
- Camera adapts to available bandwidth, meeting the needs of connected lifestyles.
- Customer accounts with video awareness products may help lower attrition rates.
- Video increases customer interaction and meets their needs for awareness, control, and peace of mind.
Capture new accounts and grow business
- Expand connected home offering by selling additional hardware and subscription services.
- Offering video helps attract NEW customers.
- Extend reach with standalone video.