Operational and Cybersecurity experts invited to submit education proposals for the security industry’s flagship event during 23-27 September in Las Vegas
ASIS International has opened the call for presentations for its 64th Annual Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2018), taking place during 23-27 September 2018 in Las Vegas that is expected to attract 22,000+ registrants from more than 95 countries.
Produced in partnership with the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) and InfraGard, ASIS 2018 will deliver the most comprehensive education program for operational and cybersecurity professionals from the public and private sector. The conference program will feature 180+ education sessions addressing the full spectrum of risk from contemporary security threats including IoT security, crisis management and response, and AI and robotics, to day to day security challenges including guard force management, data protection, and enterprise security risk management (ESRM).
The program selection committee is looking for:
- Security-related content that will challenge and inspire.
- Proposals at the intermediate to advanced levels.
- Case studies and benchmarks with actionable takeaways.
- Immersive learning formats that engage attendees.
- Proposals developed by security end-users are preferred.